Parents, we welcome you to join your child for lunch. We do ask all visitors to adhere to GCPS and local school procedures when visiting our school.
- For the safety of all students and staff, only persons listed on the enrollment/locator card will be permitted to eat lunch with students.
- Only the enrolling parent can add or remove visitors to the enrollment/locator card.
- All changes must be completed in person with proper identification.
- Confirm your child's lunch time with the classroom teacher prior to visitation.
Checking In and Out:
- Upon arrival, all visitors must check in at the kiosk located in the front office. Identification is required at check-in from all adults.
- Visitors will receive a sticker that must be worn visibly (at all times) while in the building.
- Prior to leaving, please check-out at the kiosk.
- Parents have a designated visitor’s area to eat lunch with their child. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your child may accompany you at the parent table.
- Balloons, party favors, candy, etc. are not permitted to avoid disruption to our daily routines and processes.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Due to student allergies, treats for the class (e.g. birthday cupcakes, cookies) must be store packaged, unopened, and contain a nutrition label with ingredients listed.
- Work with your child’s teacher in advance prior to bringing treats for the class.
- School events, assemblies, and testing may prompt changes to your child’s lunch schedule. Parents will be alerted via school communication (letters, messenger, Class Dojo, etc.)
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Soy Milk $0.75
Large Bottled Water $0.75