Student Portal (eCLASS)
Our Student Portal is called MYeCLASS. It is an online environment that supports teaching and learning in classrooms throughout Gwinnett County. Student logins are required since the portal content is specific to the student. If parents wish to see their students’ eClass course pages, they will need to obtain the username and password from their students. The username is always the student’s student number. The password is something that the student must provide to the parent.
There are several important items located in the Student Portal:
- The eTextbooks (online textbooks) that correspond to the individual student’s class schedule.
- Additional digital resources such as links to websites that support what students are learning.
- An online research library that includes general reference materials, eBooks, and databases full of learning resources for students.
- Access to Google Suite for Education account.
- Access to the student’s grades in each of their classes, updated nightly.
- Access to the eClass (Curriculum and Instruction) course pages.
Updated Student Portal 2020
One new feature in the student portal this year is StudentVUE. To see grades, assignments, class schedule, and more, students will now click on My StudentVUE in eCLASS. Click on the link below for more information.
StudentVUE Mobile App for Students
New for the 2020–21 school year, GCPS students can use their smartphones to access StudentVUE to find grades, schedules, and more!
Student App for eCLASS Course Pages
Students can now access eCLASS on the go via the Pulse app for both iOS and Android devices.