Important Back-to-School Information
Beginning on Saturday, July 20th and prior to Open House please go into mypaymentsplus.com to:
- Acknowledge Parent Documents
- Buy supplies (under school fundraiser)
- Pay for periodicals, agendas, iReady, 5th grade fee and book boxes. Some grade levels do not have all of these, you will only see what your child needs.
- Add funds to cafeteria accounts
- Pay any voluntary contributions you wish to make
For all kindergarten students and new White Oak students only:
The school office and registrar's office will be closed after 3:00pm beginning July 26 through Open House on August 1st. If your child's name does not appear on a class list, you are most likely missing required documents for your child's school file. Please bring your documents to the Media Center Document Station at Open House on August 1st.
If you are unsure as to what is missing from your child's file, you should be prepared to bring copies of all required documentation, as we are unable to handle requests to check each student's file.
- Birth Certificate
- Georgia Form 3232 Immunizations (Out of State Forms will not be accepted- Contact Buford Health Center
- Georgia Form 3300 Vision Hearing, Dental & Nutrition
- 2 Proofs of Residency - 1 deed or Lease/Tax Bill/Homeowner's Insurance AND 1 - current gas, electric or water bill.
- Copy of Student's SSN
- Copy of Enrolling Parents' driver's license
For new student registration, please complete the following steps:
Fill out the GCPS ONLINE REGISTRATION required information This can be done at any time of the day. This is for new student registration only. Please do NOT complete the online registration for current White Oak students.
* If you need a Residency Affidavit, please print it and have it notarized before coming in to complete the registration process.
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- Your child
- Official documentation showing proof of birth date. Examples include an original birth certificate or birth registration, an official state or federal form with date of birth, or passport. Parents can order a birth certificate for a child born in Georgia through the state's ROVER service for a fee.
- Proof of residency in the attendance zone. Proof of residency in attendance zone. The school requires proof of residency, which may be verified by presenting a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
- - a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- most recent income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- current residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
- - a non-contingent sales contract
- A Georgia certificate of immunization (Ga. Form #3231). Out of state immunization forms must be transferred to the Georgia form. This can be done by either a pediatrician's office or the Gwinnett County Health Department
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form #3300R) obtained in the last year. This information must be on the Georgia Form, completed by a physician and dentist or the Gwinnett County Health Depart
- A photo ID
- Proof of custody/guardianship nship (If not birth parent)
- The child’s social security numberard (or sign Waiver on Enrollment)
Once you have your child's GCPS student ID number, create a free account at MyPaymentsPlus. This account is used to pay for school fees, school supplies, meals, field trips, and other school-related items.