PROM 2023 INFORMATION
DETAILS ABOUT THE EVENT:
Date: Saturday March 25, 2023
Location: Ballroom at the Carlos Center 2500 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329
- All attendees must have a picture ID to enter. A driver’s license or a student ID are acceptable as is Student Vue picture on e-class.
- All “guests” must accompany the student who purchased the guest ticket.
- Prom is a formal event.
- No khakis, no jeans, no canes, no hats are allowed.
- Ladies should wear a formal dress – this is usually floor length. Knee length dresses are for Homecoming. Walking, dancing, and sitting should be easy to do in this dress. Dresses with trains are NOT recommended as they can be stepped on or tripped over.
- Shoes should be worn the whole evening by all students. Don’t buy or wear shoes that hurt.
- Gentlemen may NOT enter the event in short sleeves or turtlenecks.
- A tuxedo is NOT required.
*Event staff reserves the right to deny entry to any person wearing inappropriate attire.
- There is no coat formal check and no place to store items such as purses.
- Magic Moments Photography may be on hand to take pictures. Bring check or cash to purchase professional pictures. Information on pricing will be distributed with tickets.
- Dessert and refreshments will be served at prom.
- Free parking is NOT guaranteed.
- A STUDENT ticket is purchased for a MVHS junior or senior classified as such by Aug 1, 2022.
- A GUEST ticket is ONLY purchased for someone who does not count as a student. That means, guest tickets are for who are MVHS freshman or sophomores or individuals who do not attend MVHS. Guest tickets may only be purchased by an MV Junior or Senior who has already purchased their own ticket.
- ALL MV 9th and 10th grade “guests” must be on track to graduate.
- DO NOT PURCHASE A “GUEST TICKET” for a MV JUNIOR OR SENIOR.
Tickets are available on MyPaymentsPlus ONLY through 3/17.
STUDENT Tickets go on sale on August 1, 2022 for $50. On January 1, the cost is $75.
GUEST Tickets go on sale on February 1, 2023 for $75.
- A screenshot of a purchase confirmation does NOT mean the purchase was completed. Ticket pick-up is required to ensure that purchases were completed correctly (and to avoid embarrassing situations at the door). There is additonal information distributed with tickets.
- Ticket pick-up will take place during all lunches and after school until 3pm from March 13 through March 16.
- Tickets can be purchased March 13-16 for $100 each, cash only.
- There is no prom business conducted on Friday March 24. No ticket may be purchased at the door.
Remember, PROM is an optional event. It is not required.
Prom tickets/payments are NOT part of Senior Dues.
Tickets are not refundable and not transferrable.