Welcome to Simpson Elementary!
To comply with socal distancing requirements, all new student registration will be completed through the Gwinnett County Online Registration system (OLR). After you complete the process outlined below, Simpson's registrar will contact you to verify your registration. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please email Simpson's registrar, Angela Perez, at email@example.com
Parents registering new students, please be sure to choose the correct school year when you register in OLR.
- You will be prompted to choose either 2019-2020 (the current school year) or 2020-2021 (the school year beginning in August 2020).
- If you are registering a new student for the current school year, please follow the 4 registration steps listed below and choose the 2019-2020 school year in OLR.
Looking for ways to help prepare your rising kindergarten student? Please visit our Summer Learning page for fun ideas to share with your student!
2020/2021 Kindergarten Registration Information
To register your kindergarten student for the 2020/2021 school year, please follow the registration steps listed to the right.
- Be sure to select the 2020/2021 school year in the OLR menu
- Your student must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020
- If you have older students who currently attend Gwinnett County Public Schools, you do NOT need to register those students. Simply add your kindergarten student in the OLR system.
Withdrawal from School
If you need to withdraw your student from Simpson:
- Please download the Simpson Student Withdrawal Form.
- Complete the parent portion of the form. The parent portion is highlighted, and you will be able to enter information into those fields.
- Attach the form to an email to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email the form to the registrar a minimum of 24 hours before you withdraw your student. Please note, the withdrawal process may take 24-48 hours.
Not sure which Gwinnett County Public School serves your address?
Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085.
- Determine which school serves your attendance zone. Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085.
- Gather all documents required for Registration.
- Complete the Online Registration for your student if the student is new to Gwinnett County Public Schools. If you have an older student who is currently enrolled at Simpson or another GCPS school, please follow these directions to add a new student to the OLR. If you need help uploading registration documents to the OLR, please view these instructions.
- When you complete the OLR, the county will alert the Registrar at Simpson. The Simpson Registrar will then contact you to verify your registration. Please note, your student will not be assigned to a class until all required documents have been uploaded.
Helpful Registration LinksGwinnett County Public Schools Registration
Need to create a MyPaymentsPlus account? See below for instructions.