Welcome to Simpson Elementary!
If you need to register a new student, please sign up for a time with our Registrar here.
To comply with socal distancing requirements, all new student registration will be completed through the Gwinnett County Online Registration system (OLR). After you complete the process outlined below, schedule an appointment for registration. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please email Simpson's registrar, Angela Perez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Registration
- Determine which school serves your attendance zone. Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085.
- Gather all documents required for Registration.
- Complete the Online Registration for your student if the student is new to Gwinnett County Public Schools. If you have an older student who is currently enrolled at Simpson or another GCPS school, please follow these directions to add a new student to the OLR. If you need help uploading registration documents to the OLR, please view these instructions.
- When you complete the OLR, please schedule an appointment to register with the Registrar at Simpson. Please note, your student will not be assigned to a class until all required documents have been uploaded.
2020/2021 Kindergarten Registration Information
To register your kindergarten student for the 2020/2021 school year, please follow the registration steps listed in the New Student Registratiion tab.
- Be sure to select the 2020/2021 school year in the OLR menu
- Your student must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020
- If you have older students who currently attend Gwinnett County Public Schools, you do NOT need to register those students. Simply add your kindergarten student in the OLR system.
- Please download the Simpson Student Withdrawal Form.
- Complete the parent portion of the form. The parent portion is highlighted, and you will be able to enter information into those fields.
- Attach the form to an email to the Registrar at email@example.com. Please enter "Withdrawal" as the email subject.
- If you are homeschooling your child, please send the State of Georgia Home Study Program Declaration of Intent Form as an attachment to the email.
- Please email the form to the registrar a minimum of 24 hours before you withdraw your student.