Welcome to Simpson Elementary!
To comply with socal distancing requirements, all new student registration will be completed through the Gwinnett County Online Registration system (OLR). After you complete the process outlined below, Simpson's registrar will contact you to verify your registration.
Parents registering new students, please be sure to choose the correct school year when you register in OLR.
- You will be prompted to choose either 2019-2020 (the current school year) or 2020-2021 (the school year beginning in August 2020).
- If you are registering a new student for the current school year, please follow the 4 registration steps listed below and choose the 2019-2020 school year in OLR.
2020/2021 Kindergarten Registration Information
To register your kindergarten student for the 2020/2021 school year, please follow the registration steps listed to the right.
- Be sure to select the 2020/2021 school year in the OLR menu
- Your student must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020
- If you have older students who currently attend Gwinnett County Public Schools, you do NOT need to register those students. Simply add your kindergarten student in the OLR system.
Withdrawal from School
If you need to withdraw your student from Simpson, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 24 hours before you withdraw your student. Please note, the withdrawal process may take 24-48 hours.
Not sure which Gwinnett County Public School serves your address?
Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085.
- Determine which school serves your attendance zone. Input your address and find your attendance zone, or call the Planning Department at 678-301-7085.
- Gather all documents required for Registration.
- Complete the Online Registration for your student if the student is new to Gwinnett County Public Schools. If you need help uploading registration documents to the OLR, please view these instructions.
- When you complete the OLR, the county will alert the Registrar at Simpson. The Simpson Registrar will then contact you to verify your registration. Please note, your student will not be assigned to a class until all required documents have been uploaded.