FREQUENTLY REQUESTED DOCUMENTS
- Official transcripts $5.00
- Records may be requested over the phone
- Records may be picked up between 7am and 3pm (M-F) in the Main Office
- Student records are held at the last school attended for 1 year before they are sent to the Office of Student records (678-301-6144)
- Requests for students under the age of 18 will require a parent or legal guardian’s signature and ID
- Allow a minimum of 2 business days for a response to your request (requests are not processed the same day)
- Photo ID is required for all requests
- The Office of Student Records cannot provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Balfour at 770-614-9353
A student’s educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), or with the written permission of the student’s parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 or attending a postsecondary school). FERPA provides up to 45 days to retrieve and provide requested records.
If you are 15 years of age or younger, your employer may require a work permit. Work permits are all done online and must be completed by the student and the employer first before receiving the permit. Once both parties have completed their online portions, the student must bring in the confirmation, or MSK code, to the main office for their work permit.
Certificate of Enrollment & ADAP
A Certificate of Enrollment is required to test for both driver's permit and driver's license. Students must submit a request form to receive this document. The request forms are available in the front office or may be downloaded from the link below. The cost for this document is $3.
If you lost your ADAP certificate, you may get a replacement from the front office. ADAP certificates can be replaced for $5.
Please note there is a 48-hour turnaround for Certificate of Enrollment and replacement ADAP certificate requests.