Will your child be five years old on or before Sept. 1, 2021?
Kindergarten Registration is May 10th and May 11th.
1. Complete online registration on our district website.
2. Book an appointment with us to finalize your registration.
Don't forget to bring your child so that they can complete some screening activities!
New Students arriving to Shiloh Elementary for the '20-'21 school year:
Please follow these steps to register your child.
- Register your child by clicking the Online Registration button.
- Please view the Registration Checklist and make sure to upload all required documents. If you prefer to bring your documents to the school instead of uploading them, please book an appointment here. Appointments to complete registration for the '21-'22 school year will be made available in late May. Please check back for more information.
- If applicable, complete the Residency Affidavit.
- Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to set up an online account for your child's lunches, school contributions, etc.
- If applicable, complete an online application for free/reduced meals.
If you have booked an appointment at our school to complete your registration, we ask that you please wear a mask while in our building.
Registration for the '21-'22 School Year can be started online at anytime.
Appointments will be made available to complete registration in late May. Please check back for more information.
Returning students do not need to register.