Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Beliefs
Annistown Elementary will become a world-class school where students will acquire the necessary foundational academic and social skills to become confident, motivated, lifelong learners.
The mission of Annistown Elementary is to create a thriving school community where students, teachers, and parents pursue academic excellence through active involvement in the learning process, resulting in continuous measured growth.
- All students can reach their learning potential.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students are entitled to a positive, safe and secure school environment.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, motivated, lifelong learners.