Please contact the Student Data Management Clerk (SDMC) for any questions regarding registration, enrollment, or withdrawal. Registration occurs by appointment only from 9:00am-12:00pm for kindergarten and between 1:00-3:00pm for grades 1-5.
Ms. Sharon McKenzie
Click under the appropriate section below to find the appointment registration link.
Rising Kindergarten 2023-2024 Registration
Step 1: Visit the link below to complete registration.
Step 4: Visit Annistown Elementary School and have your rising student(s) complete the KREP assessment.
Grades 1-5 2023-2024 Registration
In-person registration will occur by appointment only.
Step 1: Complete your child’s Online Registration and be sure to click SUBMIT when you are finished. Online Registration must be completed before arriving for your appointment. Click Directions for Document Upload for step-by-step instructions on how to upload all documents that are required through the registration portal. The information is entered on a secure website.
- If brand new to GCPS, click on "registering students new to GCPS" in order to begin the registration process. Bring all required documents to Annistown Elementary School.
- If transferring between GCPS schools, bring the withdrawal form from the previous Gwinnett County School along with proof of residency to the new school within Gwinnett County.
Step 2: Book a registration appointment with our registrar. You will need to bring in all required documents at this time if you did not already upload the documents while completing Online Registration (step 1). If you are not able to upload or present all required documents at the time of your appointment, you will need to reschedule.
Step 3: Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to set up your online account for your child’s lunches, field trip payments, school contributions, sign Title I documents, etc.
Step 4: Create a ParentVue portal account to access your students' grades, update contact information, maintain health information, and accessing other important information for the school.
Step 5: If applicable, complete an online application for free/reduced meals.
We are excited to have you join the Annistown family!
What to Bring for Registration
Adding a New Student to an Active GCPS Parent Account
If you have a student in your household who will begin Kindergarten in August 2023, use this link to learn specific information about Kindergarten registration. Please return to this page for the rest of the information and directions.
Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registering your child. Typically, additional documentation must be presented in person, but we are currenly allowing certain documents to be submitted online.
If you have previously used the GCPS Online Registration system or have a current Parent Portal account, please view these directions prior to beginning the registration for your new student: Current Parent Portal Users - Uploading a New Student
- If your current Annistown 5th Grader is planning to attend Shiloh Middle School, you will not need to register that student for SMS. Those records are moved digitally and physically by GCPS staff.
- If your student currently attends Annistown and plans to continue next year, you do not need to register the student for the next year.
- If you plan to move to another GCPS location over the summer break, please contact both schools to make arrangements.
- If you aren't sure if you have a current Parent Portal account, but you have an email address associated with your GCPS information, please submit that email address at the Forget your password? link on the Parent Portal. If you no longer have access to that email address but you know what it is, please contact the school to learn about updating it.
New Online Withdrawal Process
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
Once you have submitted the withdrawal form via email, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.