Academy Coach - Ms. Tanisha Easterling
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (770) 736 - 4358
The Academies of Shiloh
Just as the world is changing ... so are high schools! Gwinnett County Public School is committed to providing students with more the avanced skills they need to be successful, productive citizens in college, career, and life. An example of that commitment is the launch of Academies at five Gwinnett high school, including the one here at Shiloh High School. The Academy model uses innovative practices to ensure students receive the highest level of education and exposure to postsecondary education, career opportunities, and real-left experiences.
The Academies at Shiloh will impact student achievement by:
- Transforming teaching and learning
- Focusing on project-based learning
- Providing student internships
- Allowing students to continue interests in the fine arts, foreign language, and other areas
- Offering accelerated learning options
- Connecting learning with life after high school
- Preparing student for college and career.