Welcome to the Media Center
The mission of the Couch Middle School media program is to support all areas of the curriculum, facilitate effective use of technology, and encourage lifelong reading.
- Students may check out three books for two weeks at a time. Periodicals may be checked out for three days.
- Students must return overdue books before checking out more books.
- Reference materials are available for use in the media center.
- Students may use the media center computers for class research assignments and for finding books in the catalog.
- We are open every day from 9:00 to 3:50 for student checkout and research. We are also open to students before school from 8:15 to 9:00.
- If a book is lost, the student must pay a replacement fee of $10 for a paperback book or $20 for a hardback book.
- Students who return damaged books will be assessed charges depending on the type of damage.
Media Center phone: 678-407-7297