The mission of the Couch Middle School media program is to support all areas of the curriculum, facilitate effective use of technology, and encourage lifelong reading.
- Students may check out up to three books for three weeks.
- Students must return overdue books before checking out more books.
- We are open every day from 9:00 to 3:50 for student checkout.
- If a book is lost, the student must pay a replacement fee of $10 for a paperback book or $20 for a hardback book.
- Students who return damaged books will be assessed charges depending on the type of damage.
Media Center phone: 678-407-7297
Media Center News
Keep up with the latest news from the Media Center by following @couchmediacenter on Instagram.