What we aspire to be
Bay Creek Middle School will become a world-class school where every student will acquire the knowledge and skills to be successful in college, careers, and civic responsibilities.
Why we exist – our core business
The mission of Bay Creek Middle School is to pursue excellence in academic knowledge, skills, and the behavior for each student, resulting in measured improvement against local, national, and world-class standards.
Our plan for achieving our mission
Bay Creek Middle School will . . .
- Ensure a world-class education for all students by maintaining an intentional focus on teaching and learning the Academic Knowledge and Skills (AKS) curriculum.
- Actively engage students in challenging and relevant learning experiences to enhance students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Foster innovation and creativity.
- Place students as the central priority in all decisions.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and orderly environment for all.
- Model respect for all cultures, values, and beliefs.
- Maintain a culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Foster effective collaboration by providing adequate resources for teachers and staff.
- Encourage positive interactions between members of our diverse community.
- Model the highest professional standards to inspire students and colleagues.
- Hold ourselves accountable for achieving the highest standards in all aspects of the school.
- Maintain a productive and engaging partnership with parents and the community.
- Model the importance of lifelong learning through actively participating in professional development.
- Effectively use technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Prepare our students for success in the next grade level.