Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building.
Please utilize the side parking lot and enter the building through the front doors.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the front desk located in the atrium. You will receive a sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the front desk.
- A labeled, parent table will be located in the cafeteria. Tables with class names are reserved for those classes only. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table or outside at the picnic tables.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Pharr ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Visitors During Testing
Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Pharr website.
Meal Prices 23-24
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
No charge for the 2023-2024 school year
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
Students may select from the following:
1 serving meat or meat alternative
1 serving of bread/grain
1 or 2 servings of vegetables
1 or 2 servings of fruits
Students must select at least half a cup of a fruit or vegetable.
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.60
Extra Entree $2.00
Dasani Bottled Water $1.25
Envy Sparkling Juice $1.50
Baked Lays $1.00
Rice Krispie Treat $1.00
Fruit Snacks $1.00
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.