What is Title I?
Title I Pow Toon Video
PowToon Video Spanish
Parent Center Hours
Tuesday - Thursday
Location: Family Engagement Center
Room:1.121 Upon the entrance of the main building, the Parent Engagement Center is located in the main hallway across from the media center conference room
8:00 AM- 2:30 PM
Title I Information
- Is one of the largest federal assistance programs for schools
- As a Title I School, we receive funds from the federal government to provide additional resources to assist with the education of our students most at risk of not meeting state academic standards.
- Funds received are based upon the number of students in our school receiving free or reduced price lunch.
- The Title I funds receive by our school are used to supplment the state and local allocated to our school.
- Funds are also used to support parents offering workshops and other opportunities to increase parental involvement in their child's education.
"Parents have the right to request information about the degree and qualifications of their child's teacher(s) and paraprofessional(s), if applicable. Please refer to the GCPS Student-Parent Handbook or contact your school's principal for more information."Los padres tienen derecho a solicitar información sobre el título y las calificaciones del maestro(s) y paraprofessional(es) de su hijo, si corresponde. Consulte el Manual para Padres y Estudiantes de GCPS o comuníquese con el Director de su escuela para obtener más información.