What is Title I?
Parent Center Hours
Tuesday - Thursday
8:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- Is one of the largest federal assistance programs for schools
- As a Title I School, we receive funds from the federal government to provide additional resources to assist with the education of our students most at risk of not meeting state academic standards.
- Funds received are based upon the number of students in our school receiving free or reduced price lunch.
- The Title I funds receive by our school are used to supplment the state and local allocated to our school.
- Funds are also used to support parents offering workshops and other opportunities to increase parental involvement in their child's education.
"Parents have the right to request information about the degree and qualifications of their child's teacher(s) and paraprofessional(s), if applicable. Please refer to the GCPS Student-Parent Handbook or contact your school's principal for more information."