Welcome to Your Media Center
Online Research Library
Each school has a unique site for the GCPS databases that students can access through the MY eCLASS student portal.
- Select the Online Research Library app to access the GCPS databases.
- If the databases are accessed through MY eCLASS, a password will not be necessary even when a student is not at school.
- Passwords will be required when accessing the databases outside of MY eCLASS (e.g., a hyperlink to a specific article in a lesson plan or through a mobile app). Click on the password icon in eClass to access the password document for all of the GCPS databases, including the current Galileo password.
Monday - Thursday
6:50 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
6:50 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- Students must have a pass during the school day, even during lunch.
- Students must sign into and out of the check in computer when visiting the media center.
- Students can check out three books for three weeks at a time. Books can be renewed if not on hold for another student.
- We do not charge late fees; however, lost books are $20 for hard cover and $10 for paperback.
- Printing costs 10 cents per page for black ink and 25 cents per page for color.