Testing and Assessment
The Assessment Office is responsible for all testing related to successful performance in Lanier
- Those tests include the End of Course Tests (EOCT's), Gateway, Georgia High School Graduation Test (GHSGT), and other similar tests if necessary.
- Information regarding standardized tests used for post-secondary use, such as SAT, ACT, etc., can be found in our Counseling Office.
- Information regarding Advanced Placement Tests and LHS Semester Final Exams and Senior Exemptions can be found in the Curriculum Office.
SPG/DDA Summer Make-Up Sessions
Missing SPG/DA posttests/finals must be taken at the GCPS Instructional Support Center. Students and/ or parents should call 678-301-7157 and ask for Lisa Slusher to arrange an appointment.
- Testing sessions will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Sessions will begin Tuesday, June 11, 2019 and end Thursday, July 11, 2019.
- There will be two (2) sessions per day:
- 9:00AM - 12:00PM (noon)
- 1:00PM - 4:00PM
- Students may take up to two assessments per session.
- Cell phones may not be brought into the testing session.
Testing at Lanier HS
For information about testing at Lanier, see the areas below for specific tests, as well as attachments in this page for testing calendars.
If you have any other questions, see the contact information of the individuals below.
Lanier High School Testing Contacts
Testing Clerk: Lora Butler
Assistant Principal – Assessments: Tara Seay
Assistant Principal – Gateway/Advanced Placement Tests ONLY: Jaclyn Burrell