Activities to Build Our Partnership
29th - Annual Title I Parent Meeting- 6:00-6:30 PM
29th - Curriculum Night - 6:30-8:00 PM
30th - Annual Title I Parent Meeting - 10:00-11:00 AM
24th - Literacy and Technology Night - 6:00-7:30 PM
17th - Math Extravaganza – 6:00-7:30 PM
23rd - Parent Teacher Conferences (selected students) *
21st - National Parent Involvement Day
11th - ESOL Parent Night- 6:00 – 7:30 PM
19th - Parent- Teacher Conferences (selected students) *
19th - Georgia Milestones Parent Night- 6:00- 7:30 PM
28th - Transition to Middle School Parent Night -5:30-7:30 PM
*Parents may request a parent – teacher conference on any other school day as needed
Rosanna Carlson, Parent Instructional Coordinator
8:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
2:00 a.m. - 4:15 a.m.
Summerour Title I Docs
Parent Right to Know 2018-2019
- Parents have the right to request information about the degree and qualifications of their child’s teacher(s) and paraprofessional(s), if applicable. This document is provided to parents via the GCPS Parent Handbook.
- *The Schoolwide Plan is available for review at Summerour Middle School in the Parent Center, the front office, and with the Assistant Principal over Title I.
School-Family Compact [ English & Español ]
Planning Meeting Input Form [ MS WORD]
Family & Community Engagement Explanation Video
Title I Planning Meeting Documents
Parent Center Services
- Parent Homework Dictionary (available in different languages)
- Math Tutorial Videos
- Prep-Test Books (Math and Language Arts)
- Educational Games
- Math and Science flash cards
- Online resources
- Audio books
- Materials for English Language Learners
- GED Materials en Español
- Parent Institute Brochures
Computers are available for parents to explore Parent Portal, eClass, and educational websites.