Cupid Dance Feb. 3
Relay for Life invites you to our first-ever Cupid Dance onf Feb. 3rd!
It will be located in the Peachtree Ridge Commons from 7pm-10pm and it is open to all grade levels! Tickets can be purchased on GoFan: $10 through 1/29, $15 through 1/30-1/2, and $20 cash the night of the dance. Concessions will be available for cash at the event. All proceeds will go to the Relay for Life foundation. We can't wait to see you there!
Amplify is a platform for high school students to share their thoughts and ideas on this year's theme of education. Students will have 3-4 minutes to present their thoughts on the current and future state of education.
One student will be selected to represent PRHS at Amplify on Mar 25. Interested in auditioning?
Submit your 1-2-minute audition video by Jan 31.
Scan the code below or visit this link: https://flip.com/24406d64
Festival of Nations is Coming!
Our iconic annual Festival of Nations at PRHS is around the corner! This event is meant to celebrate our diverse cultures here in the PRHS community. It will be an opportunity for students to showcase what makes them special. Students can sign up for the talent show, the fashion show, and culture booths to share their unique culture with others.
Student Council Outreach will be opening sign ups for the event soon!
Driver's Education Registration Open
Become a mentor! ¡Conviértete en mentor!Make a difference in your community.Become a mentor!1 out of 3 young people in America are growing up without a mentor. By becoming a mentor, you have a chance to make a difference in the lives of Gwinnett County Students.With a mentor, mentees are:
How to become a mentor:
- 52% less likely to skip school
- 78% more likely to volunteer
- 130% more likely to hold a leadership position in a club or sports team
SPANISH VERSIONSe la diferencia en tu comunidad.¡Conviértete en mentor!Uno de cada tres jóvenes en Estados Unidos está creciendo sin un mentor. Conviértase en un mentor y haga la diferencia en la vida de los estudiantes de Gwinnett.Con un mentor, los estudiantes:
- Scan the QR code or go to gcpsk12.org to complete the online application
- Complete Interview
- Attend training and complete GCPS background check
- Make a one-year commitment to changing lives!
Cómo puede convertirse en un mentor:
- Las probabilidades de faltar a la escuela son menores de 52%
- Las probabilidades de que sean voluntarios en actividades en su comunidad aumenta a un 78%.
- Las probabilidades de que ocupen una posición de liderazgo en un club o equipo deportivo sube a un 130%
- Escanee el código QR o vaya a gcpsk12.org para completar la solicitud en línea.
- Asista a la entrevista.
- Asiste a la capacitación y completar la verificación de antecedentes de GCPS.
- ¡Haz un compromiso de un año para cambiar vidas!
PRHS PTSA needs you! Membership drive!
It’s not too late to join the PRHS PTSA!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!! We want to register 515 members.
Please register at MemberHub or our PTSA website.
We appreciate YOU and YOUR SUPPORT!
Interested in being a corporate sponsor? See this document for more information.
AP Capstone Program Applications
PRHS Prom 2023 Information
Juniors & Seniors are able to purchase Early Bird Tickets for Prom 2023 on GoFan, from now until January 31, 2023! Must use student ID as promo code. There IS a cap on amount of tickets that will be sold, so don’t delay, purchase today for the best price!
PRHS Prom 2023 Information
Theme: Royal Ball
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023
Time: 8PM – 11PM
Location: The Foundry at Puritan Mill
Attire: Formal Wear (shorts & jeans/T-shirts will result in denied entry with no refund)
Tickets: Maximum of two (2) tickets available to purchase per student ID. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Early Bird Tickets (now – Jan. 31, 2023) - $75 per ticket
- Regular Tickets (Feb. 1 – April 7) - $90 per ticket
- Last Chance Tickets* (April 8 – April 14) - $100 per ticket
There are NO cash sales, NO sales at the door
*if available. There is NO guarantee on availability!
GoFan Ticket Link: https://gofan.co/app/events/733008?schoolId=GA6116
Grand Opening of the Life Lab
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Encourage your students to come by for assistance with creating goals, college and career planning, finding and applying for scholarships, application support, career seminars, and informative talks with Mr. Baker.
Class Ring and Graduation Announcements Orders
Herff Jones will be on campus Tuesday, September 6 during all lunches for class ring order. Graduation invitation orders can be placed at https://www.3rdascent.com/
Parking Information 22-23
Eligible juniors and seniors had parking registration open up on MyPaymentsPlus on June 15. Students who have completed their parking application and bring a copy of their license and insurance card may select their parking space on the following date(s)/time(s): Seniors: July 19-21 from 8:00 am – 12:00 in the Commons Area. Juniors: July 20 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm, July 21 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
For additional questions or information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Peachtree Ridge High School DOES NOT have an established agreement with any surrounding neighborhoods or churches for off-campus student parking.
Yearbook 2022 - 2023
Policy Change: All books, Senior Ads and accessories can be purchased at Balfour.com after July 19. The Balfour Store will close in March.
Order Quantity: Yearbook Quantity Orders are based off preorders. Few extras are ordered. 2022 Yearbooks sold out before underclass distribution. Order by February 1 to be guaranteed a copy or of 2023 book.
Yearbook Senior Information
Yearbooks ($90) and Senior Ads are sold on Balfour.com
Senior Ad Purchase and Build Deadline is November 30 (See attached handout for building specifics).
- Policy Change: Senior Ads can be purchased at Balfour.com. Parents are responsible for using the Ad Builder program to build and create their Senior Ad
- The Yearbook Staff will proof the ads and adjust fonts and colors to match the look and feel of the book.
- Incomplete ads will default to a 1/8 page ad with a senior portrait and generic message to the student.
- Refunds will not be given for Senior Ads for any reason.
- Size Options: Full page ($400), Half Page ($250), Quarter Page ($200), Eight Page ($100), NEW Option!! All Text Shout Out: 500 Characters, no Pictures ($30)