Digital Learning Meal Service at Parkview High School
- Parkview will offer meals available for pick-up to our digital learners. As part of a USDA program, meals are also available for any child age 18 or younger, even children who are not GCPS students.
- Meals will be provided free of charge through December thanks to USDA waiver extensions.
- Meal pick-up is available at any school in the cluster, so feel free to participate at the school closest to you.
- Meals can be picked up from 10:30 - 12:30, Monday - Friday.
- Both breakfast and lunch will be available at the same time.
- Students must show their student ID cards or provide their names and student numbers.
- Families are still encouraged to reapply for free and reduced meals for the new school year.
- Pick-up location will be in front of the main gym. Please proceed through the bus lane, around the flagpole and pull up to the gym entrance.
- Items may be warmed at home if desired using the heating instructions. This document includes directions in both English and Spanish. (Click the A icon for accessibility options for the document.)
Need help with MyPayments Plus?
The video below provides help on getting started with MyPayments Plus, Parkview's preferred way to pay for meals and more. You can also use the link below to access the tutorial.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.