Choose a Path:
Path 1 - Current Harbins Students
Do not register online. We will simply ask you to update your information during our August open house. Enjoy the summer!
Path 2 - Transfering within GCPS
Do not register online. Instead, you will need to schedule an appointment to meet with our registrar to ensure all of your paperwork is in order.
For an appointment, please call 770-682-4270.
Path 3 - New to GCPS
If your child has never attended a Gwinnett County school, you will register online. Please visit all three links below:
- Register Online
- Online Registration Tips and Tricks form GCPS
- Please call 770-682-4270 for an appointment
Registration is by appointment only. Please call the office at 770-682-4270.
Appointment slots are between 8:30 am – 10:30 am.
Students registering will start school the following day.
When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport).
- Proof of residency in attendance zone (one utility bill – gas, electricity, water AND closing statement for your home)
- A Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form 3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form 3300)
- A photo ID
- Proof of custody/guardianship (if applicable)
- The child’s social security card (if number provided in the online registration)
- If you reside with others in their home, a Notarized Residency Affidavit must be submitted with the following items:
- The affidavit must be signed by the person owning the home and parent/guardian
- A current gas, water or electricity bill
- Mail with your the parent/guardian's name
- 2019-20 New Student Registration Guide
- 2019-20 New Student Registration Guide (Spanish)
- 2019-20 Required Documents
- Kindergarten Registration 2019
- Kindergarten 2019 Health Department Info
- Medical Forms