COVID-19 Morning Checklist!
Every morning before your student leaves for school, please check your student’s health. Ask these questions every day
COVID-19 Case Reporting and Communication:
Gwinnett County Public Schools wants to be sure families know where to find information about Covid-19 cases in Gwinnett County and in the school district.
Valuable Clinic Information For Parents And Students:
- The clinic is available to assist students in the event medical attention is needed during school hours.
- If your child has a current medical condition, please document that information on your child’s clinic card.
- You will also need to complete a medical plan which will inform us as to how to best care for your child.
- The clinic cannot provide medication for students.
- If medication is needed, it must be bought to the clinic by a parent for storage.
- An Administration of Medication Request form must be completed and left with the medication.
- Clinic workers cannot provide medical advice or diagnose any condition.