South Gwinnett Community School's mission is to provide academic, vocational, and recreational opportunities to students and the community through tailored program development and community partnerships.
Community School Hours & Contact Info.
Monday -Thursday from 1 to 9 PM
Director: Traci L. Malloy
770-736-4312 Office 770-736-4329 Fax
Facility Rental after school hours
Call for information on fees and availability for rental at SGHS and/or cluster schools.
Please review this Community School Contract which provide renters an example of what they will complete with
* The contract also provides information about the requirement of having General liability Insurance in the amount of $1 million dollars. *
Driver's Ed is coming to SGHS!
The cost of the Driver's Education course is $ 345.00. This fee provides:
6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction. (Additional road instruction is available for a fee of $45 per )
- Students must have a learner's permit to register for the course.
- All driving begins and ends at South Gwinnett High School.
- Course completion does not directly or indirectly imply that the student will receive a driver's license from the State of Georgia or any other state.
- No refunds are given once the class has begun.
- The lessons may be forfeited if the student does not attend the classroom portion or neglects to notify the driver's education instructor that he/she is not able to drive during the assigned time.
- The student has 90 days from the last day of classroom portion in which to complete the driving portion of the program (unless other arrangements have been made with the instructor).
- There is a cost of $5 to replace a lost certificate.
This Driver's Education Contract is just an example of what students must fill out to enroll in the program.