Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building. If you choose to eat with us please bring cash or a check. We do not accept digital payments in the cafeteria.
Please utilize the side or the front parking lot and enter the building through the front doors.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the kiosk located in the lobby. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- A parent table will be located in the cafeteria. Tables with class names are reserved for those classes only. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Magill ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Visitors During Testing
Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Magill website.
Title 1 schools - all students will receive breakfast at no charge.
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Soy Milk $0.75
Large Bottled Water $0.75
Title 1 schools – all students will receive breakfast at no charge
Non-Title 1 schools – Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge. Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
Staffing challenges may limit the ability to serve breakfast outside of the cafeteria. Please work with your manager if that is an option you are considering.
All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay)
There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; ES Lunch - $2.25; MS/HS Lunch - $2.50
Parents cannot apply for Free and Reduced for next school year until after July 16th. Any applications submitted now are only good for the rest of this school year, summer school, and the 30-Day grace period for next school year. If they are Free or Reduced now, they should not do anything until after July 16th.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.