|Georgia Milestones (EOC) Mid-Month & Retests||9-12||11/04/2019-11/15/2019|
|Georgia Milesontes (EOC) Winter Main||9 - 12||State window: 11/18/2019-12/20/2019 GCPS window: TBD|
|1st Semester District Finals/SPG Posttests||9 - 12||12/09/2019 - 12/20/2019|
|2nd Semester District/SPG Pretests||9 - 12||01/06/2020 - 01/13/2020|
|Georgia Milestones (EOC) Mid-Month & Retests||9-12||01/13/2020-01/24/2020|
|Gateway Retest||Social Studies||1/16/2020|
|ACCESS for ELLs||9 - 12||TBD|
|NAEP (selected schools)||12 Selected Schools||TBD|
|Georgia Milestones (EOC) Mid-Month & Retests||9-12||02/10/2020-02/21/2020|
|Gateway Alternate||Social Studies||03/02/2020-03/06/2020|
|Georgia Milestones (EOC) Mid-Month & Retests & Test-out||9 - 12||03/09/2020-03/20/2020|
|2nd Semester Interims||9 - 12||03/09/2020 - 03/23/2020|
|Gateway Field Test||Science||3/12/2020|
|End of Pathway Assessments||9-12||04/07/2020 - 04/17/2020|
|Gateway - Main||Science US History||03/23/2020 03/24/2020|
|GAA||11 ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies||TBD|
|Georgia Milestones (EOC) Main||9 - 12||State window: 04/20/2020-05/29/2020 GCPS window: TBD|
|2nd Semester District Finals/ SPG Posttests||9 - 12||05/01/2020 - 05/20/2020|
Welcome to the Testing Center
The Assessment Office is responsible for all testing related to successful performance at Archer High School.
- Those tests include the Georgia Milestones-EOC, Gateway, SPGs, District Developed Assessments, and other similar tests if necessary.
- Information regarding standardized tests used for post-secondary use, such as SAT, ACT, etc., can be found in our Counseling Office.
- For information regarding Advanced Placement Tests you can contact Mr. Derico White
Looking for Scores?
The easiest way to find scores for most assessments administered at AHS and previously attended Gwinnett County schools is to go to the assessment tab in the Parent Portal. All assessments which have been uploaded will be shown there. If you need additional information concerning scoring, please contact the assessment office at AHS using the contact links.
* Please note that scores for most NATIONALLY STANDARDIZED ASSESSMENTS (ACT, SAT, PSAT and AP) will be accessed directly through the organization websites.
The purpose of the Gateway Assessment Program is to measure student progress on Gwinnett's essential curriculum, the Academic Knowledge and Skills(AKS). The content of the high school Gateway Assessment consists of AKS from the required ninth and tenth grade courses in Biology, Chemistry, World History and ninth and tenth grade Language Arts. Students will be required to write TWO (2) tasks, one about science AKS and one about social studies AKS. Documents will be provided to help students remember details of the concept studied. Each student response is scored by at least two raters who do not know the students's name or school. If more than one point separates the score on any feature, the paper is scored by a third judge. All high school students will take the assessment beginning in the spring of the tenth grade year. High school students will have to pass the Gateway examination before they receive a GCPS diploma.
USA Test Prep
- USA Testprep provides wonderful practice for the Gateway and Georgia Milestones EOC tests. You will need to go to the USA Testprep website and create an account (Student Account ID: archerga; password: stu8552).
- USA Testprep Subjects Available
- Language Arts
- 9th Grade Literature and Composition (CCGPS)
- American Literature and Composition (CCGPS)
- Algebra 1
- Biology (GPS)
- Chemistry (GPS)
- Physical Science (GPS)
- Social Studies
- Economics (GPS)
- US History (GPS)
- World History (GPS)
- Language Arts