Emotional and Well-Being Resources
- GA Covid-19 Emotional Support Line and Other Resources Flyer
- Child Safety Digital Learning Days
- Pandemic: Helping Your Child Tip Sheet
- Mental Health Resource Guide NAMI
- Grief Considerations for Covid-19
- Teletherapy and Virtual Counseling
- Parent Support Call Group
- Consejos Para Ayudar so Hijo
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line (GCAL): 1-800-715-4225; www.mygcal.com
- Callers have access to a clinician who will triage the crisis over the phone.
- If unable to de-escalate over the phone; a DD and Mental Health team goes to location of crisis.
- Staff able to 10-13 (involuntary transport) or go with the family to the hospital with their assessment information.
- Summer Feeding Program
- May 2nd Food Distribution
- Covid-19 Food Resources
- Discounted Dinners
- Free Hot Meals and Groceries each week
- Free Snacks and Dinners at YMCA
- GRATIS Snacks and Dinners at YMCA
- Recursos de Comida para Familias
- Glitter of Hope is offering a free, no questions asked grocery delivery program. They normally serve refugees, but they are expanding their services during this time. Click here for their website.
Lovin Elementary Virtual Counseling