- Resources for Free Computers
- Staying Safe Online Parent Tips
- Informacion Para Los Padres
FREE Tutoring/ Homework Help (K-12th) at Graystone Church- 1551 Ozora Rd., LoganvilleProvided by current and former teachersWednesdays 3:30-5:30Contact: Lea McCart 678-858-2294Information and Registration Grayston Church Community Care
Emotional and Well-Being Resources
- GA Covid-19 Emotional Support Line and Other Resources
- Aunt Bertha-Search for free or reduced cost medical, food, job training, and more.
- Helping Your Child Tip Sheet (Consejos Para Ayudar so Hijo)
- Mental Health Resource Guide NAMI
- Grief Considerations for Covid-19
- Teletherapy and Virtual Counseling
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line (GCAL): 1-800-715-4225; My GGAL
- Callers have access to a clinician who will triage the crisis over the phone.
- If unable to de-escalate over the phone; a DD and Mental Health team goes to location of crisis.
- Staff able to 10-13 (involuntary transport) or go with the family to the hospital with their assessment information.
Lovin Elementary Virtual Counseling