Making Up Credits - Summer School & Credit Recovery
Summer School Options
Gwinnett Online Campus Summer School 2020
Session 1: June 1 - June 23
- Registration deadline: May 24; Pay on MPP: "GOC Online Summer Session 1 (June 1 - June 23)"
Session 2: June 15 - July 7
- Registration deadline: June 7; Pay on MPP: “GOC Online Summer Session 2 (June 15 - July 7)"
Important information below:
- All classes will be offered during both sessions.
- There will be NO on-campus activities this Summer.
- Students will attend a virtual orientation on the first day of class and will complete Final Exams at home on the last day of class.
- Students may take up to two classes during Summer School. Students may choose to take two classes in any of the combinations listed below:
- Two classes during Session 1
- Two classes during Session 2
- One class during Session 1 and one class during Session 2
- Additional information and updates will be posted to our GOC Summer School website (https://www.gcpsk12.org/domain/7767)
- Students should focus on making-up their core classes (Math, Language Arts, Science, World History, and US History).