SAT/ACT Prep Courses available through Archer Community School
Strategies for Improving Grades
- Attend school every day, all day, including Advisement/Guided Study.
- See teachers before or after school for extra tutoring.
- Turn in all assignments on time. Zeros are virtually impossible to overcome in the grade book.
- Do test corrections and/or test retakes.
- Study for all tests and quizzes without waiting until the last possible moment.
- Check your grades in the portal on a daily basis.
- Check e-CLASS every day, including teacher powerpoints, handouts, videos, and calendars.
- Have a positive attitude!