Please see the instructions below for requesting transcripts. For any questions, please contact Mrs. Hamilton - firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2020 Graduates
Instructions for Requesting Final Transcripts
● You can send transcripts to in-state colleges by logging into your GAFutures Account.
● All areas of the Student “Profile” must be complete with Legal Name (first, middle, last), as well as Social Security#, student ID, & current enrollment status prior to submitting transcripts!
● If you need an official transcript sent to an out-of-state school you must fill out the google form in eClass.
● The form must be submitted by JUNE 30, 2020. You will not be able to access it after this date.
● You must be signed in to your G suite account to complete the form.
● Once you complete the form, the counseling office will send your transcript to the out-of-state college.
● To access the form on eClass, go to Archer HS Counseling Corner and click on Transcripts.
● A copy of your final transcript/report card will be mailed home. This can be used as an unofficial transcript.
● You may also print out one from your parent portal account.
If you need a transcript for any other reason (Scholarship, etc.) or have questions please email Mrs. Hamilton - email@example.com.
Current AHS Students
TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ORDERED ONE OF TWO WAYS
1. To order your transcript for an in-state college/university through Gafutures:
- Go to gafutures.org
- Create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number & date of birth
- Go to "My high school transcripts" tab
- Select the college, make sure all your information is entered, and click "send"
2. If you are a current student and need an official transcript to send to an out-of-state school or scholarship:
- Login to eClass
- Go to "Archer HS Counseling Corner"
- Click on "Transcripts"
- Fill out the google form "Transcript Request Form"
If you need an unofficial transcript, then you may print out one from your parent portal account.
2018 & 2019 AHS Graduates
- Submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a picture I.D. of yourself.
- Allow 48 hrs. to process all requests.
2009-2017 AHS Graduates
Student who graduated in 2009-2017, your records have been moved to GCPS RecordsDeptartment. You will need to contact GCPS Record Department to obtain any school records.
GCPS Records - 678-301-6144