• Transcripts/Records Requests

  • Please see the instructions below for requesting transcripts. For any questions, please contact Mrs. Hamilton - nicole.hamilton@gcpsk12.org


  • May 2020 Graduates

    Instructions for Requesting Final Transcripts

    ● You can send transcripts to in-state colleges by logging into your GAFutures Account.
    ● All areas of the Student “Profile” must be complete with Legal Name (first, middle, last), as well as Social Security#, student ID, & current enrollment status prior to submitting transcripts!

    ● If you need an official transcript sent to an out-of-state school you must fill out the google form in eClass.
    ● The form must be submitted by JUNE 30, 2020. You will not be able to access it after this date.
    ● You must be signed in to your G suite account to complete the form.
    ● Once you complete the form, the counseling office will send your transcript to the out-of-state college.
    ● To access the form on eClass, go to Archer HS Counseling Corner and click on Transcripts.

    ● A copy of your final transcript/report card will be mailed home. This can be used as an unofficial transcript.
    ● You may also print out one from your parent portal account.

    If you need a transcript for any other reason (Scholarship, etc.) or have questions please email Mrs. Hamilton - nicole.hamilton@gcpsk12.org.

  • Current AHS Students


    1. To order your transcript for an in-state college/university through Gafutures: 

    • Go to gafutures.org 
    • Create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number & date of birth
    • Go to "My high school transcripts" tab
    • Select the college, make sure all your information is entered, and click "send"

    2. If you are a current student and need an official transcript to send to an out-of-state school or scholarship:

    • Login to eClass
    • Go to "Archer HS Counseling Corner"
    • Click on "Transcripts"
    • Fill out the google form "Transcript Request Form"

     If you need an unofficial transcript, then you may print out one from your parent portal account.  

  • 2018 & 2019 AHS Graduates

    1. Submit a request via email to nicole.hamilton@gcpsk12.org
    2. Include a picture I.D. of yourself.
    3. Allow 48 hrs. to process all requests.

  • 2009-2017 AHS Graduates

    Student who graduated in 2009-2017, your records have been moved to GCPS RecordsDeptartment.   You will need to contact GCPS Record Department to obtain any school records.

    Click here to order a transcript

    GCPS Records - 678-301-6144