School councils are advisory bodies. The council shall provide advice and recommendations to the school principal related to student achievement and school improvement.
The members of the school council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
- Regularly participate in council meetings;
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues;
- Participate in information and training programs;
- Act as a link between the school council and the community;
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community; and
- Work to improve student achievement and performance.
Meeting dates for the 2022-2023 School Year
All meetings are held from 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM via Zoom Video Conferencing.
- September 30, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- January 26, 2023
- March 16, 2023