School Transcripts and Records Request
Please choose one of the following 3 options to determine what you need to do in order to obtain your student records:
Official transcripts may be ordered through MyPaymentsPlus. There are two options available under Events and Activities:
- NGHS NAVIANCE Transcript - $5 Each. This option should be used to order transcripts to be sent electronically to a college. (One for each college not in common app and one for common app schools.) When prompted, please add the name of the school where you want the transcript sent. If applying through Common App, put “common app” when prompted for college name.
Note – If you choose to order a Naviance transcript, make sure you have added the colleges to your list in Naviance.
- Access your Naviance account through eClass
- Go to Colleges I’m Applying To
- If applying through Common App, use the button at the top of the page to Match your Naviance and Common App accounts (you’ll need to complete the FERPA waiver in Common App first)
- Use the + at the top of the page to add non-Common App colleges, if needed
- NGHS PAPER Transcript - $5 Each. This is a PAPER copy of your transcript. The transcript has the school seal and is placed in a sealed envelope for the student to mail out, as needed. This copy must be picked up in the counseling office after being ordered. It will be available the first business day after the order is placed. Either the student, or the parent/guardian (of a current student) with a photo ID, can pick up the transcript.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed anytime from Parent Portal or E-class, under StudentVue and Documents. It will be listed as HS Transcript. If you need us to print it for you, you may order the copy by coming into the counseling office. The cost is $1. Either the student or a parent/guardian (with a photo ID) may request and pick up the transcript.
If you have questions about the type of transcript you need, please contact your counselor or Ms. Cornett at 770-271-5165 or email@example.comAdditional instructions for requesting electronic transcripts and teacher recommendations can be found here.
Class of 2022 and 2023
Transcripts can be purchased at school by the student any day during school hours. (7AM until 2:30PM.) The student should bring $5 cash or check only and their photo ID to pick up a transcript. If the student wishes to give someone else permission to pick up their records, the student must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their photo ID and a statement that names the person who is allowed to pick up their records. That person should bring their photo ID and $5 cash or check to the school during school hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Cornett at email@example.com.
Class of 2021 Graduates and Prior