2021-2022 Bell Schedule
Unload Buses 6:55 a.m.
Report to Class 7:12 a.m.
Period 1 7:20 a.m. - 8:16 a.m.
Period 2 8:23 am. - 9:15 a.m.
Period 3 9:22 a.m. - 10:14 a.m.
Period 4 10:21 a.m. - 11:13 a.m
Period 5 11:20 a.m. - 12:12 p.m
Period 6 12:19 p.m - 1:11 p.m.
Period 7 1:18 p.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Release from School 2:10 p.m.
4th Period A Lunch
10:14 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.
4th Period B Lunch
10:47 a.m. - 11:13 a.m.
5th Period A Lunch
11:13 a.m. - 11:39 a.m.
5th Period B Lunch
11:46 a.m. - 12:12 p.m.
6th Period A Lunch
12:12 p.m. - 12:38 p.m.
6th Period B Lunch
12:45 p.m. - 1:11 p.m.
Click here for the GCPS Transportation Contact Numbers if you have questions about bus delays, etc.
- Buses will operate with traditional maximum capacity.
- Buses will be cleaned/disinfected morning and afternoon.
- Masks on school buses are highly recommended.
- Students will be released from their school bus as soon as they arrive on campus in the morning.
- Students will need to remain in the Commons upon arrival unless they have permission to visit a teacher.
- Temporary bus passes will be issued for emergency situations only.
- Students will have seven minutes to board their bus after school.
- Parents, please do not drop off students in the horseshoe in the mornings or pick up students in this location after school.
PM Bus Lanes
CLICK to enlarge the bus lanes map.
Click here for a clearer image of bus lane configuration.