Forms and Information
- Administration of Medication Request Form
- Allergy Emergency Plan Form
- Asthma Management Plan & Medication Form
- Parent's Request and Authorization for Auto-Injectable Epinephrine Form
- Reasons to Keep Your Child Home from School
For the safety of all students at our school, the following guidelines should be followed when requesting administration of medications at school:
- Only those medications required during school hours should be administered at school. Please check with your physician regarding the need for medications to be administered during school hours.
- All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter must be accompanied by a completed Administration of Medication Request form and brought to the school clinic by an adult. Students may not transport medications to school.
- All medications must be in an original child-proof container. Prescription medications must be in their labeled prescription bottle. School staff will only administer medication according to the directions on the label.
- Any medications remaining at the end of the school year must be picked up or school staff will dispose of them.
- Students may only carry medication as prescribed by law with the required documentation. Please check with our school clinic worker if your child needs to carry emergency medications with them.