Free Breakfast/Lunch through Dec 31, 2020
Due to a USDA waiver extension, GCPS will be able to offer meals at no charge through the end of the year (12/31/20).
FACE TO FACE STUDENTS: All students may receive breakfast and/or lunch at no charge.
DIGITAL STUDENTS: Breakfast and lunch are available to anyone 18 or under at no charge through curbside pick-up.
Curbside service is available Monday through Friday from 11 AM to 1 PM in the car rider lane.
Questions? Please contact Doris Brewer at: 770-736-4512 or email@example.com
Procedures for Visitors:
We love to have parents join us for lunch during the school day. However, parents must sit at the parent table. Friends are not allowed to join you and your child at the parent table because there is limited seating available. Birthdays are exciting for students. If parents want to bring a treat in for the class, it must be given out at lunchtime. Balloons are not allowed.
Please utilize the front or side parking lots and enter the building through the front doors.
- Upon arrival, you must check-in at the kiosk located in the lobby. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- A labeled parent table will be located at the front of the cafeteria. Tables with class names are reserved for those classes only. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store-bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Head ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single-serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Visitors During Testing
Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Head ES website.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
Full Lunch $3.00
Entree Only/Extra Entree $2.25
A La Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Large Bottled Water $0.75
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.