If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the school at 770-931-5701.
1. Parents will complete the online registration process on the GCPS website.
2. During the online registration process, parents will upload required documentation.
Directions for uploading documentation during the online registration process can be found here.
3. Upon completion of the online registration process by the parent, the school will contact the parent virtually to verify that everything has been completed and the required documentation has been submitted.
4. If you need support uploading documents during the registration process, please call the school to schedule an appointment between Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-11:00AM. Only ONE parent/guardian is allowed in the building per child.
5. Once registration is verified as complete, the school will assign a student to a class. This information will be communicated to the parent by a school administrator.
Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration.