Skip To Main Content
Gwinnett County Public Schools

Kinship Caregiver Affidavit

Students who live with a Kinship Caregiver (a grandparent, great grandparent, aunt, uncle, great uncle, cousin, sibling, or fictive kin) and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Kinship Caregiver Affidavit form and turn it in to your school upon registration.