Online Withdrawal Process
Gwinnett County Public Schools has an easy-to-use, secure online process that will allow you to complete the necessary form to withdraw your child from school. Please follow the steps below in order to successfully process your child’s withdrawal request. We wish your child the best during this transition to a new school.
For additional questions about the online withdrawal process, please contact your child's school.
- Download and complete the respective withdrawal form, based on your child’s grade level. You will only need to complete the first section of the form (up until withdrawal date) and parent signature.
- If you are unsure of your child’s FTE# or GTID#, please leave these fields blank and a representative from your child’s school will complete these sections
- Save the completed withdrawal form to your device.
- Email the completed withdrawal form, along with a copy of your ID to your child’s school representative.
- Please contact your child’s school to obtain the school’s representative name, email address, and any additional information needed for withdrawal.
- Access the Gwinnett County Public Schools Directory. On receipt of the completed withdrawal form, the school will review the form and contact you to verify your identity, and if needed, to obtain missing information.
- After verifying your identity, the school will email you directions on how to open an encrypted PDF message sent by Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- The school will complete the remaining sections of the form and finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing you the encrypted withdrawal forms.
- An Enrollment Verification Form will also be included in the encrypted email. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to the withdrawing school to complete the process.