Radloff Middle School
Principal: Dr. Jennifer Callahan
3939 Shackleford Road, Duluth, GA 30096
The following school highlights showcase how Radloff Middle School is fulfilling Gwinnett County Public School's four strategic priorities of Empathy, Equity, Effectiveness, and Excellence. Visit the School Profile Dashboard to find more detailed data on our school.
- Radloff Middle School invited two powerful guest speakers to motivate and inspire our scholars. Dr. Tommie Mabry and Gabe Salazar shared how they overcame personal challenges and harnessed their inner resilience to succeed.
- Radloff Middle School added Theater to its fine arts program. Our young actresses and actors performed in two theatrical performances: The Wizard of Oz and A Winter Showcase.
- Radloff Middle School partnered with external stakeholders to host our annual Fall Festival, International Night, and STEM Night where families, scholars, and community members came together to celebrate and learn.
- State Senator Rahman visited Radloff to learn about our outdoor garden projects. While on the visit Senator Rahman enjoyed food grown in our Radloff gardens.
- Chef Jacoby Ponder shared his culinary ability with our Peer Leaders and Young Achievers Club. Our scholars learned about table etiquette, received an inspired message, and enjoyed the wonderful food prepared by this celebrity chef.
- Radloff Middle School was awarded a grant from Southwest and EcoRise that supplied materials for our scholars to repurpose airplane seats as clothing apparel. Scholars were able to use their entrepreneurial skills to sell items during our community events.
- GLOW Inc. (Girl Learning to Operate as Women) partnered with Radloff Middle School to offer social and emotional learning for young scholars by teaching professional dance.
- In March, Radloff Middle School hosted a Math Festival that allowed our young mathematicians to engage in math in a fun and interesting way.
- Our Autism program scholars designed and created a shirt for Autism Awareness that they sold to raise funds for their instructional programming.
- Radloff Middle School hosted monthly PBIS events, including Pies with the Principal, outdoor lunch opportunities, and an end-of-the-year celebration.