2019 Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten registration will take place at Corley Elementary School on Thursday, May 2 from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM.
A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019 to attend kindergarten.
Kindergarten Registration Process
Step 1: Complete the GCPS Online Registration.
This can be completed before attending kindergarten registration on May 2.
You will need to create/use your parent portal account to start your enrollment.
Step 2: Gather all required documents.
Step 3: Attend kindergarten registration at Corley Elementary School on May 2.
Please bring the following to registration.
- Your child! Your child will complete a Kindergarten Readiness Entry Profile.
- ALL Required documents (see next section).
- Your photo ID to register your child.
- A copy of your child's Pre-K progress report if available.
- See a detailed list.
- An official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate, passport)
- 2 Proofs of residency in attendance zone. Please present a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
- - a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- most recent income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- current residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
Documents presented for residency verification must include the same address as the accompanying utility bill. An exception: A deed without an address is acceptable if accompanied by two utility bills (excluding telephone bills) with same address in the attendance zone.
- A Georgia certificate of immunization. (Form #3231) or a notarized Affidavit of Religious Exemption (Department of Public Health Form #2208, available from the school)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening obtained in the past year. (Current Georgia Form #3300 (rev. 2013))
- Proof of authorized person to enroll. The following people are authorized to enroll students: parent (natural or adoptive), legal guardian, grandparent with a properly executed power of attorney for the care of a minor child, kinship caregiver with a properly executed Kinship Caregiver Affidavit, or foster parent appointed by a state agency.
- A photo ID. This identification may include a driver’s license, a state identification card, a passport, or other official photo identification, such as an ID card obtained through an official government agency or consulate.
- The child’s social security number.