NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
April 2020: Due to COVID-19 school closures, the registration process for Gwinnett County Public Schools has changed.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the school at 678-245-3400.
- Parents will complete the online registration process on the GCPS website.
- During the online registration process, parents will upload required documentation. Directions for uploading documentation during the online registration process can be found here
- Upon completion of the online registration process by the parent, the school will contact the parent virtually to verify that everything has been completed and the required documentation has been submitted.
- Once registration is verified as complete, the school will assign a student to a class. This information will be communicated to the parent by a school administrator. At this time, the administrator will also explain the process for completing digital assignments. A username and password will also be provided for the student.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-touse, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child.
Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
Please complete the form and submit it:
UPLOADING DOCUMENTS FOR ALL REGISTRATION
New this year, much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, will be completed online. Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG, etc.) are compatible. The file size limit is 2 MB. Families who are unable to obtain the required immunization and/or screening documents or information from previous school due to the COVID-19 situation will be given additional time to obtain those documents but should go ahead and begin the online registration process. The documents families will need for registration include:
- An official document showing proof of birth date
- Proof that you live inattendance zone
- A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
- Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
- A photo ID for the adult registering the child
- Proof of authorized person to enroll
- Child’s social security number (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
- Report cards or official school transcript (current K-12 student)
- Withdrawal formprevious school (current K-12 student)
- Discipline records (students enrolling in grades 7-12)