• Kindergarten Registration
    Will your child be five years old on or before Sept. 1, 2021?

    Please follow the instructions below for new student registration.  The first 25 Kindergarten students to complete registration will receive a free bag of school supplies!

  • New Student Registration
    Every Tuesday and Thursday
    (Registration Office closed June 28-July 5)


    Online Registration Step 1: Complete your child’s Online Registration and be sure to click SUBMIT when you are finished. This step must be completed before moving on to Step 2.

    Step 2: Book an appointment to finalize your child’s registration. You will need to bring in all required documents at this time if you did not already upload the documents while completing Step 1 (Online Registration). If you are not able to upload or present all required documents at the time of your appointment, you will need to reschedule.

    Required Documents for your appointment:
    1) Current Certificate of Immunization (GA form 3231) – must be stamped and signed
    2) Hearing/Vision/Dental/Nutrition (GA form 3300) – ALL FOUR PARTS of this form must be stamped and signed
    3) Birth Certificate of the child you are enrolling - Does it match enrolling parent ID?  If not: you must provide a marriage certificate OR a divorce decree
    4) Enrolling Parent ID
    5) Student Social Security Card
    6) Proof of Residency - TWO documents are required – one from List A AND one from List B

    List A (choose one): mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, most recent income tax return, most current paycheck stub, current residential property tax statement, current warranty or quitclaim deed, current home purchase agreement, current homeowner’s insurance policy, non-contingent sales contract

    List B (choose one): a current utility bill (gas, water, or electric) - we can not accept a phone or cable bill

    *** If you are living with someone, you and the person you are living with will need to complete a Residency Affidavit and have it notarized. You will need to bring the notarized Residency Affidavit along with: your ID, a copy of the ID of the person you are living with (as stated on the Residency Affidavit) along with one item from List A and one item from List B (both items from List A and List B will be in the name of the person you are living with)

    Step 3: Visit to set up your online account for your child’s lunches, field trip payments, school contributions, sign Title I documents, etc.

    Step 4: If applicable, complete an online application for free/reduced meals

     Students who are returning to Shiloh ES do not need to register.  Please make sure all required documents (from step 2) are up to date.  Book an appointment if you need to update information.