In-Person Kindergarten Registration: For Documents presentation
By Appointment Only
Please contact Kim Roberts @ 770-985-6883 to schedule appointment
**Online registration must be completed prior to appointment for documentation presentation.
For information on Kindergarten Registration, please visit the GCPS Kindergarten Registration Page.
You may find this Kindergarten Registration Information Flyer useful in preparing to register your child online. (Spanish also available.)
New Students arriving to Shiloh Elementary for the '20-'21 school year:
Registration for new students is now available! Returning students do not need to register.
- Register your child by clicking the Online Registration button.
- Please view the Registration Checklist and make sure to upload all required documents. Please contact Kim Roberts to schedule a time to bring in your documents if you are unable to upload them.
- If applicable, complete the Residency Affidavit.
- Visit www.mypaymentsplus.com to set up an online account for your child's lunches, school contributions, etc.
- If applicable, complete an online application for free/reduced meals.