• Transcripts/Records Requests

  • AHS does NOT fax, email, or mail any student records to any schools. It is the responsibility of the student to get the records to the college or university. 

  • Current AHS Students


    1. To order your transcript for an in-state college/university through Gafutures:  (No charge)

    • Go to gafutures.org 
    • Create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number (for HOPE scholarship eligibility purposes)
    • Go to "college planning" tab
    • Go to "high school transcripts" tab
    • Go to "request and track your transcript"

    2. If you are a current student and need an official transcript to send to an out-of-state school:

    • Login to MealPayPlus.com
    • Print your receipt
    • Your transcript will be ready within 48 hours.
    • Pick up your transcripts from Mrs. Bryant in the Counseling Office before school, during your lunch or after school.

     If you need an unofficial transcript, then you may print out one from your parent portal account.  

  • 2018 & 2019 AHS Graduates

    1. Submit GCPS Records Request Form via mail, fax, or in person.
    2. If you are not the one picking up your records, you must email or fax a note, including a picture I.D. of yourself, giving permission for someone other than yourself to pick up any student records.  The person(s) listed to pick up records must show I.D. and sign for the records in order to receive records. 
    3. Allow 48 hrs. to process all requests.
    4. Payment due at time of pick-up. Cash only.
    5. These records can be picked up in the AHS Front Office.
    6. You must show I.D. and sign that you received your records.

    GCPS Records Request Form

    Directions for Requesting Records

  • 2009-2017 AHS Graduates

    Student who graduated in 2009-2017, your records have been moved to GCPS RecordsDeptartment.   You will need to contact GCPS Record Department to obtain any school records.

    GCPS Records - 678-301-6144