- You can find the exam schedule by clicking here.
- Most exams will have one or two free-response questions, and each question will be timed separately. Students will need to write and submit their responses within the allotted time for each question.
- Students will be able to take exams on any device they have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. They'll be able to type and upload their responses or write responses by hand and submit a photo via their cell phones.
- For most subjects, the exams will be 45 minutes long, plus an additional 5 minutes for uploading. Students will need to access the online testing system 30 minutes early to get set up.
- Certain courses will use portfolio submissions and will not have a separate online exam. All deadlines for these submissions have been extended to May 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m. ET. Those courses are:
- Art and Design: 2D
- Art and Design: 3D
- Computer Science Principles
- Students taking world language and culture exams will complete two spoken tasks consistent with free-response questions 3 and 4 on the current AP Exam. Written responses will not be required. We'll provide additional details in the coming weeks to help students prepare.
- The most up to date information related to SAT and AP can be found by clicking here. Refer to this page for detailed updates on all our programs and offerings, keeping in mind that information is changing rapidly.
AP at Paul Duke STEM
The mission of Paul Duke STEM High School is to ignite and foster success and creativity in all students through a challenging STEM curriculum, which connects students to their future through technology and relevant learning experiences. Through Advanced Placement courses, our student will challenge themselves, explore their interests, and earn college credit and placement. Our teachers provide support and encourage success while still having students think critically and creatively about their discipline.
For more information, please click here or email Emily.Russell@gcpsk12.org with questions. You can also download the documents below: