AP Exam Registration is almost closed!
The GCPS AP exam registration procedure changed due to the College Board’s decision to alter the AP exam registration process effective for the 2019-2020 school year. Registration CLOSES in MyPaymentsPlus at 11:59pm on Sunday, NOVEMBER 10.
Late orders will be handled by the AP Coordinator at each school and will incur a $40 late fee in addition to the cost of the exam as required by the College Board. To register, follow these steps:
- Go to myap.collegeboard.org and login.
- You will see Week at a Glance or full timeline. Scroll down to Register for Exam button.
- You should click Register for Exam and follow directions. Even if you do not plan to participate in the exam, this step must be completed if the option is available.
- If the you ARE taking the exam, click here to go to MyPaymentsPlus.
- All students will still receive ONE free exam when they pay the $10 registration fee on MyPaymentsPlus.
- Under “Other Payments” you will see the Advanced Placement Exam Registration.
- Click the drop down menu and select the exam for which you want to register and make payment.
- After selecting the exam, follow the steps to register for the exam:
- Click “Important Exam Information” to review the required documentation. Note: $40 no-show/cancelation fee.
- After reviewing, click the checkbox to confirm you have reviewed the document. You cannot proceed with registration until you have confirmed that you have reviewed this document.
- From the drop down menu, select the exam date.
- Indicate if you will require special accommodations. Important note: In order for a student to participate in AP Exams with accommodation from an IEP or 504 Plan, the accommodations must be approved by the College Board. It is the parent’s and/or student’s responsibility to contact the AP Coordinator at your local school to complete the process. Selecting “Yes” during exam registration does not serve as contact to the local school.
- Once you have completed steps 4-7, click “Submit Registration”.
- Repeat the process for each exam.
- After selecting all exams for registration, click “Continue Payment” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
For additional information regarding the College Board’s decision to change the AP exam registration process, please click here.
AP at Paul Duke STEM
The mission of Paul Duke STEM High School is to ignite and foster success and creativity in all students through a challenging STEM curriculum, which connects students to their future through technology and relevant learning experiences. Through Advanced Placement courses, our student will challenge themselves, explore their interests, and earn college credit and placement. Our teachers provide support and encourage success while still having students think critically and creatively about their discipline.
For more information, please click here or email Emily_Russell@gwinnett.k12.ga.us with questions. You can also download the documents below: