Parkview Cafeteria

  • Meal Account Refunds for Graduating Seniors

    Graduating seniors, and GCPS staff or students who are leaving the district, take note. Money left in your cafeteria account can be transferred to a sibling’s account using MyPaymentsPlus. You can also request a refund of your balance using the refund request form. Paper forms are also available in the cafeteria.

    P-EBT Program Info

    This program will provide the families of children who receive free and/or reduced lunch at school with additional financial assistance to buy groceries.

    Este programa brindará ayuda financiera adicional para comprar comestibles a las familias de los niños que reciben almuerzo gratis o reducido en la escuela.

    P-EBT Information in English

    Información en Español

Need help with MyPayments Plus?

Quick Links

  • USDA Non-Discrimination Statement: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.