School Nutrition Mission
As a partner in education, the Gwinnett County School Nutrition Program contributes to a successful academic experience and encourages a lifetime of healthy eating by providing each student with the affordable opportunity to consume meals that are nutritious, appealing, and served by caring professionals in a pleasant environment.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
GCPS School Nutritition Program
Heating Instructions for Lunches
Contact Us: 770-232-3359
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:45-2:45
- Phone: 770-232-3353
- Email:Ada Atacho
For the safety of all students at our school, the following guidelines should be followed when requesting administration of medications at school:
- Only those medications required during school hours should be administered at school. Please check with your physician regarding the need for medications to be administered during school hours.
- All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter must be accompanied by a completed Administration of Medication Request form and brought to the school clinic by an adult. Students may not transport medications to school.
- All medications must be in an original child-proof container. Prescription medications must be in their labeled prescription bottle. School staff will only administer medication according to the directions on the label.
- Any medications remaining at the end of the school year must be picked up or school staff will dispose of them.
- Students may only carry medication as prescribed by law with the required documentation. Please check with our school clinic worker if your child needs to carry emergency medications with them.
Forms (print and return to Gail Edwards in the DHS Clinic).
Medication Permission Form (this form is required for medicines like Tylenol/Advil/etc.)
Parent Authorization for Auto-Injectible Epinepherine
Media Center Information
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:45-3:00; Friday 6:45-2:45
- Phone: 770-232-3335
- Email: Dr. Janie Cowan
Accessing the Online Research Library databases off campus:
- Log into your MYeClass page and look under the APPS tab to access the Media Catalog and Online Research Library from home. Click on the passwords link for access to passwords off campus.
Printing & Copying:
- Black & White Printing: Free (school purpose only)
- Color Printing: 75 cents per page
- Copy Machine: 10 cents per page