We look forward to working with you to enroll your student at South Gwinnett High School.
Please be aware of the required registration documents.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST (Click HERE)
Your child will not be entered into our student data base and assigned a schedule until ALL required documents are received.
Virtual Registration process:
- Check the link of the required documents needed to enroll your student. Review Registration Check List
- Fill out the On Line Registration application (OLR).
- Upload all necessary documents before submitting the application.
- If you can not scan and upload the required documents in the OLR, you can fax the documents to (770)736-4329 , provided you write the student's name on each document, to the attention of the REGISTRAR. You must still complete the entire OLR process.
- Once the Registrar receives the necessary paperwork and is able to print the On Line Registration forms, she will proceed with the enrollment.
Links to documents referenced in the Registration Check List:
1. Georgia Health Dept. Immunization Form #3231 from your child's doctor or the Health Department. **Click here for more details.
3. Goeriga Health Dept. Health Record Form #3300.
4. Residency Affidavits are only valid for 1 school year. If the Residency Affidavit we have on record has expired, please print this new one, complete it, and have it notarized.
GCPS Parent Portal Online Account:
- If you register your student through the Online Registration process, a GCPS Parent Portal account is automatically generated for you.
- If you have not created a GCPS Parent Portal Online Account to view your child's grades, download and complete the application.
- Email or fax (770) 736-4329) a scan or image of the completed application along with a scan or image of your Photo ID (Driver's License or Passport with picture on it) to the school's registrar.
- Please be aware that applicants MUST be in the GCPS Student Information System with Educational Rights for the application to be approved and processed.