We look forward to working with you to enroll your student at South Gwinnett High School.
Please be aware of the required registration documents.
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST (Click HERE)
Your child will not be entered into our student data base and assigned a schedule until ALL required documents are received. Please bring copies of required documents with you to your appointment.
Bring the following documents into the main office, if applicable:
1. Review Registration Check List. Print and bring check list items to SGHS. Please be aware that your child will not be entered into our student database and assigned a schedule until ALL required documents are received.
2. If your child's Immunization has expired, you will need an updated Immunization Form (GA. Health Dept. from #3231) from your child's doctor or the Health Department. **Click here for more details.
3. If your child's Health Record has expired, you will need an updated Form (GA. Health Dept. form #3300) from your child's doctor or the Health Department.
4. Residency Affidavits are only valid for 1 school year. If the Residency Affidavit we have on record has expired, please print this new one, complete it, and have it notarized. Return it to SGHS with required documentation.
5. If you have not created a GCPS Parent Portal Online Account to view your child's grades, download and complete the application here. You must bring the form into the main office along with a valid id such as a Driver's License or Passport for verification.