Digital Learning Information
Is something not working correctly? Try these steps first.
- Most of our GCPS digital learning resources work best in the Chrome browser. If you're using Safari, Edge, or Internet Explorer, try switching to Chrome.
- Are you struggling with managing multiple Google accounts?
- On a Chromebook, make sure you have a separate sign-in using your GCPS Google account.
- In the Chrome browser, use profiles to manage multiple accounts. (Video tutorial)
- See the info below for help with Zoom issues.
- Check the Student Help Guides tool on this page for more troubleshooting for specific issues and tools.
- Still need help? Please contact your teacher.
Help! I can't get into Zoom
Are you having trouble getting into your teacher's Zoom class with our new login procedure?
The directions for signing into Zoom with Google have been updated with visuals and some helpful hints.
- If you received a message that you need to look for a confirmation email, you went to the wrong place! Sign out, then click Sign in on the front page of the Zoom website (not the orange button to Sign up). Choose Sign in with Google.
- If you received a message that this is an internal meeting, you need to sign in. Click the X to close the error message. Then, follow the directions step by step and use the Sign in with Google button. After you have signed in, try your teacher's Zoom link again.
- If you received a message that this meeting requires authentication, you need to sign in. Follow the directions step by step and use the Sign in with Google button.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty, please contact your teacher for assistance.
Thank you for your patience as we work to maintain a safe environment for online learning.