GWINNETT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Procedures and Practice for Facility Rental to Communities Establishing a New Church
CHURCH RENTAL (Rental is limited to one year)
The following list of items must be satisfied prior to rental of school facilities by a church:
- A written request which includes when the church was orgainzed.
- A timeline or time frame for occupying the churche's own facility beginning with the organization of the church.
- Number of members in the church.
- Proposed budget.
- The request must validate that the property for the proposed facility has been purchased by copy of the deed or bill of sale.
- The facility rental contract must be signed by the agent for the curch, and the contract amount must be paid in advance.
- The local school community school director is responsible for initiating and completing the contract rentl agreemnt.
- Proof of general liability commercial insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 must be presented.
- Church must have an office in Gwinnett County.
- No permanent signs are allowed on campus. Real estate-type signs or sandwich board signs may be used. They may be locatted on campus no earlier the Friday after school hours and removed by Sunday evening.
- Gwinnett County Publis School system is a tobacco and alcohol free facility.