Community Events & Activities
The following are events happening throughout the community.
Bronco Aces Tennis
March 2023: Registration for Bronco Aces
For future Brookwood Bronco Tennis Players (Ages 14 and Under)
- Sunday, March 5th
- Sunday, March 19th
- Sunday, March 26th
- Rain Date TBD
Sessions at Brookwood High School Tennis Courts:
- K – 3rd grade: 1 – 2 PM
- 4th – 6th grade: 2 – 3 PM
- 7th – 8th grade: 3 – 4 PM
Cost: $30 – Click here to register.
For more information, please visit our website.
Brookwood Volleyball Academy
March 2023: Brookwood Volleyball Academy Registration
March 7 - April 25
- 2nd-4th grade: 5:30-6:30pm Wednesdays ONLY (5 sessions/5 hours of training; Max. of 24 participants - $65
- 5th-7th grade: 5-6:30pm Tuesdays/Thursdays (12 sessions/18 hours of training); Max. of 40 participants - $200
- 8th grade: 5-6:30pm Mondays & 6:30-8pm Wednesdays (10 sessions/15 hours of training); Max. of 40 participants - $175
For more information, please visit the BHS Volleyball page.
Click here for the official flyer and registration form.
Questions? Please email Stacey M Bennum.
Location: BHS Gold Gym
GCPS Book Mobile 5K
The GCPS Book Mobile 5K and Fun Run will take place at the ISC on Saturday, May 6, 2023.
Please visit our website to view race information, registration, and sponsorship links. The Book Mobile 5K and Fun Run is our one fundraiser of the year -- and our biggest!
Kids4Coding Summer STEM CampsDon't Miss Out! Registration for Kids4Coding STEM Summer Camps is currently open.Click here for details and class descriptions (ages 7-14)
- on-campus and virtual camps available
- weekly full & half-day options
Maxwell HS Tech Middle School Summer Adventures
Attention Rising 6th-9th Graders:
Come and explore different career options, like firefighting, babysitting, healthcare, or being a chef!
- Middle School Summer Adventures will be May 30-June 2
- Registration opens through MyPaymentsPlus on March 3, 2023
Relay for Life Car Show
Gwinnett County Public Schools’ ISC Relay for Life Car Show will be held on April 22, 2023.
To register, please visit our website.
Taste of Lilburn
Presented by GFWC Lilburn Woman’s Club
April 29, 2023 from 4 PM to 7 P
Salem Missionary Baptist Church - Heritage Hall - 4700 Church Street
Purchase tickets at the door or online at www.tasteoflilburn.org
The Head Elementary Bronco Drummers will be performing at this event!! The performance time will be 5:00 PM.