Required Documents for ALL Registrations
Required Documents for your appointment:
1) Current Certificate of Immunization (GA form 3231) – must be on the GA form.
2) Hearing/Vision/Dental/Nutrition (GA form 3300)
3) Birth Certificate of the child you are enrolling - Does it match the enrolling parent's ID? If not: you must provide a marriage certificate OR a divorce decree OR a court-ordered proof of guardianship.
4) Enrolling Parent ID or Guardian ID
5) Student Social Security Card
6) Proof of Residency - TWO documents are required – one from List A AND one from List B. Both of these documents must be in the name of the parent.
List A (choose one): mortgage statement, current lease/rental agreement, most recent income tax return, most current paycheck stub, current residential property tax statement, current warranty or quitclaim deed, current home purchase agreement, current homeowner’s insurance policy, non-contingent sales contract
List B (choose one): a current utility bill (gas, water, or electric) - we can not accept a phone or cable bill
*** If you are living with someone, you and the person you are living with will need to complete a Residency Affidavit and have it notarized. You will need to bring the notarized Residency Affidavit along with your ID and a copy of the ID of the person you are living with (as stated on the Residency Affidavit). You must also bring one document from List A and one document from List B. Both documents from List A and List B should be in the name of the person you are living with.