New Student Registration at Paul Duke STEM
The information on this page is for students enrolling in Paul Duke STEM High School from schools outside the Norcross cluster for the 2022 -2023 school year.
New Student Registration Steps
- All new students will require an appointment. Appointments will take place in person at Paul Duke STEM High School. Book a registration appointment here.
- Prepare for the appointment by gathering all required documents. See below for a complete list of those documents.
- Follow the links provided on the online booking site or here to complete an online registration form for your new student. You will have an opportunity to upload the required documents during that process.
- Come in for your scheduled appointment to meet with the Registrar and School Counselor. We ask that you please bring in all required documents with you, including any that you were unable to upload with the online registration.
- Please note that new student registration is not complete until all steps have been completed and all required documents have been received by our school.
We look forward to working with you and your child and welcome you to the Paul Duke STEM Family! Need more information or have any questions regarding Paul Duke STEM? Call us at 470-323-3606.
Quick Links for help with Student Registration:
PDS Virtual Tour
PDS Clubs and Activities
As a STEM school, our clubs and activities are unique in GCPS. Click here to explore the extracurricular opportunities at Paul Duke STEM.
GCPS Freshman Book
The GCPS Freshman Book is for eighth grade students and parents as students prepare to enter high school.
GCPS Choice Book
The GCPS Choice Book is for ninth grade students and parents and helps in planning for a student's four-year high school career.